Office of International Students and Scholars

Drop Shadow

USD hosts international students and scholars from more than 70 countries around the world. We are delighted that you are joining this group of distinguished students and scholars, and we hope that your experiences here will prove intellectually challenging, culturally enriching, and personally enjoyable to you, whether you stay only for a few weeks, or several years.


  • All international students are required to maintain full-time status for the spring semester.
  • Notify the OISS of any changes in address (within 10 days of your move) and contact information.
  • If you are experiencing any academic difficulty issues please contact our office immediately.

Director's Welcome Message