- Due to our price structure, we cannot offer refunds.
- Full payment (cash, check, campus cash, VISA/Mastercard/Discover) is required at the time of sign up. We cannot “hold” spots for you or your friends.
- You may need to purchase additional equipment (e.g. boots for backpacking)-factor these into your decision.
- All camping equipment is included in the price indicated on the trip information sheet (e.g. sleeping bags, tents)
- You are responsible for medical expenses incurred and will be required to complete a health statement/liability waiver. If you are under 18, please notify a staff member before you sign up.
- To provide a safe and fun outing, no alcohol, drugs, tobacco or cigarettes are allowed.
- Appropriate footwear is required at all times.
- Some trips require a pre-trip meeting to arrange logistics, review packing lists & itineraries.
- Participants accept financial responsibility for the repair or replacement of equipment provided by USD Outdoor Adventures for damages that is caused by their intentional mistreatment of said equipment and become subject to the Equipment Rental Policies regarding unreturned and damaged items.