- BSN degree from an approved, accredited school*
- Current California RN licensure
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic statistics course
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of the University Application for the Master of Science in Nurisng (MSN) Program
- One official transcript from each college or university attended
- Three professional recommendations
- Interview (Only qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview based on initial review of their application.)
- Evidence of specified immunizations and screening tests, a report of recent physical examination, and BLS certification if admitted into the program
- International applicants must meet additional requirements for admission http://www.sandiego.edu/admissions/graduate/international/
*Applicants without a BSN must have an ADN or Diploma in Nursing from an approved, accredited program and a baccalaureate degree in a related field. In addition, they must take MEPN 533 and MEPN 547.
The priority application deadline is March 1 for Fall and November 1 for Spring. All materials must be received by the priority deadlines to receive priority consideration.