Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate advanced clinical expertise based on nursing and related disciplines.
- Provide leadership in integrating research into practice.
- Utilize research-based evidence as a foundation for practice.
- Apply information technology to enhance nursing education, practice, and research.
- Engage in multi-sectoral collaboration to improve health care delivery, assuming responsibility for the delegation and oversight of care delivery by other staff as deemed appropriate.
- Provide leadership in formulating and implementing policy that contributes to ongoing improvement of health care delivery.
- Practice from an ethical and legal perspective that acknowledges conflicting values and rights as they affect health care decisions.
- Assume and develop advanced clinical roles to meet societal needs in a rapidly changing national and global health care arena.
- Provide innovative care that promotes health and quality of life for culturally diverse individuals, families and populations.