Human Resources Benefits and Payroll Information for New Faculty
Human Resources Benefits Information for New Faculty
- Education Benefits - Tuition Exchange and Tuition Remission
- Group Insurance Benefits
- 2015 Benefit Summary
USD Employee Self Service
Once new employees have their ID and MySanDiego account, they can access the following services in Oracle Employee Self Service:
- Online benefits enrollment
- Update personal information (address, W-4 withholding, etc) online
- Make changes to direct deposit
- View work history and salary history
- View Pay Slips online
- View Total Compensation Statement
…and much more. Be sure to sign up on the employee tab in MySanDiego. You will need to select a separate password for your Oracle Employee Self-Service access.
Payroll Information on Direct Deposit of Paycheck for New Faculty
Direct Deposit Form: This form is used to sign up for direct deposit of your paycheck, make a change, or cancel your direct deposit. Complete this form with required account documentation and bring to Payroll, Maher Hall 112. You may also be eligible to sign up online.