San Diego County Economic Roundtable: Watch it Live
Once again the USD School of Business Administration will be hosting the San Diego County Economic Roundtable, the region's longest-running economic forecasting event. This valuable program will provide insights into changing market conditions and new economic realities.
Join a lively discussion with a panel of experts covering the future including global markets, employment outlook and the real estate picture.
* The event will be streaming live on Friday. Please click here to watch.
Ryan Ratcliff, assistant professor of economics in USD's School of Business Administration, will moderate the event.
Panelists include Alan Gin, USD associate professor of economics.
Other panelists are:
- Marney Cox, chief economist at SANDAG
- Lynn Reaser, chief economist at Point Loma Nazarene University
- Mark Marquez, vice president, WEICHERT Realtors
- Camille Sobrian-Saltman, president and Chief Operating Officer, CONNECT San Diego
- Mark Cafferty, president and CEO, San Diego Workforce Partnership