Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Each year the California Retired Teachers Association awards scholarships in the amount of $1,500. In order to qualify applicants must meet the following criteria and complete and application form:
- Be a legal resident of San Diego County
- 3.0 GPA
- Be an undergraduate junior, senior or graduate student
- Submit a personal composition
- Submit two faculty recommendations
- Participate in a final interview if selected
- Be enrolled at a four year college and be leaning toward pursing a California Teaching Credential
Click here for more information and a copy of the application.
Click here for more information on the California Retired Teachers Association.