USPS (United States Postal Service)
We provide USPS stamps, postcards, certified/return receipt, domestic packages and Priority Mail. International postage for letters, aerograms and postcards only, no international package services available. We can accept cash only for all USPS services.
- USPS Mail is delivered to the Midway Post Office at 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Visit http://www.usps.com to order stamps, track/confirm Express Mail, locate zip codes, view rate charts, change of (off-campus) address, obtain passport info, locate Post Offices.
- One-Day Priority - guaranteed delivery by 10:30 am next day
- One-Day Standard - guaranteed delivery by 3:30 p.m. next day
- 2-day Economy - guaranteed delivery in two business days
- Saturday - guaranteed Saturday delivery to limited locations
FedEx leaves campus at 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. FedEx items must be hand-carried by an individual from their department to the Mail Center no later than 3:45 p.m. for it to go out that day. Mail Center employees will not pick-up FedEx items. FedEx accepts cash, personal checks, and credit cards. (Note - credit card payments do not receive a discounted rate).
Visit http://www.fedex.com to track packages instantly (air bill number necessary).
FedEx has a drop box located off-campus at the bottom of the hill. FedEx will collect items deposited there at 4:30 p.m.. There is no USD discounted rate for items left in the drop box and you must fill out a FedEx Airway bill for drop box items. Method of payment for drop-offs is credit card or account numbers. No cash or checks.
- Insures first $100, additional insurance available for .65 each $100.
- "White Glove" Home delivery options available at extra cost.
- Saturday is a regular delivery day.
- Faster transit time to MidWest than UPS.
- FedEx Ground leaves campus at 12noon.
- Cash, campus cash, and personal checks only.
UPS (United Parcel Service)
- Next day air, 2 day air, 3 day air and ground.
- UPS insures for the first $100.00. Additional insurance is available at .35 cents for each additional $100.00
- UPS leaves campus at 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- UPS accepts cash, campus cash, and personal checks only.
Visit http://www.ups.com for tracking packages (tracking number necessary), quick cost charts, and transit times.