- Orientation Launch Event (OLE) Social
- New students and their families are welcomed to USD by PRIDE, Rainbow Educators and LGBTQ Employee Group with ice cream, tie-dying, and conversation.
- Employee Group Social
- The LGBTQ Employee Group starts each semester with a reception in O’Toole’s.
- National Coming Out Day
- PRIDE encourages the USD community to “come out” as LGBTQ and Ally and embrace our many identities.
- PRIDE Dance
- Sponsored by PRIDE and QWUSD, this annual dance for the campus community includes great music, creative theme, decorations, and costumes.
- Homecoming Weekend
- Current students and alumni gather informally for social and networking events.
- PRIDE-Employee Group Reception
- This reception in the French Parlor features great conversation and delicious food.
- Valentine’s Day
- PRIDE members deliver homemade Valentines to thank staff and faculty for their support.
- Queer Film Festival
- Sponsored by and Women’s and Gender Studies Program, this event for the campus community screens films on an LGBTQ and Ally-related theme selected by faculty, who lead discussion after the film.
- PRIDE’s Celebration of Gender Expression: Supreme Drag Superstar
- At this “edu-tainment” event for the campus community, speakers teach about the experiences of trans- and gender-fluid communities, including the prevalence of violence, while students entertain with light-hearted lip-sync and astounding choreography.
- Supreme Drag Superstar Meet and Greet
- A reception is held for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and invited guests in the French Parlor prior to the event.
- Supreme Drag Superstar Panel Discussion
- At this event for the campus community sponsored by the Women’s and Gender Studies Program, a faculty panel leads discussion on diverse theoretical perspectives on drag and LBGTQ and Ally communities.
- Senior Night
- Graduating seniors in PRIDE and QWUSD are honored for their contributions to USD.