Barcelona Program Information
May 27 – June 21, 2013
Please plan to attend the orientation on Monday, May 27, 2013 at 5 p.m. in the Law Faculty building. Classes and Internships begin Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. In early May, you will be sent course information that will allow you to prepare prior to your arrival in Barcelona.
Classes are held at the University of Barcelona Law School, located in the Pedralbes and Les Corts district at Avenida Diagonal 684.
Click a course listed below to view details.
- European Union Law -Barcelona
- International Business Internship-Barcelona
- International Contracts-Barcelona
- International Criminal Law-Barcelona
- International Environmental Law-Barcelona
Click a faculty member listed below to view more information.
Educational Program Activities
The Barcelona program includes activities designed to introduce the Spanish legal system to students, such as visits to courts and informal talks with judges, lawyers and faculty members.
Optional Language Activities
Participants of the Barcelona program have the option of taking a Spanish language class. This class is not required as part of the program. Please note there is an additional charge of $75 for the class, and no academic credit will be awarded.
- Beginning Conversational Spanish
- Intermediate Conversational Spanish (for those with some basic knowledge)