- Subject: Any paper on why military vets can make a difference in improving the image of the practice of law.
- Deadline for entry is October 1, 2016.
- Grand Prize: $500
Pacific Legal Foundation: 2016 Law Student Writing Competition
- Subject: Entries must address one of the topics provided by Pacific Legal Foundation.
- Deadline for entry is January 13, 2017
- First Place: $5,000
- Second Place: $3,000
- Third Place: $1,000
Future Legal Leaders Scholarship
- Subject: How your future work in the legal profession can service your community.
- Deadline for entry is May 5, 2017.