You can access the class-specific handouts prepared by the academic success fellows by using TWEN (The West Educational Network).
Instructions for using TWEN
- Open your Internet browser and type http://lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Click TWEN at the top of the Westlaw home page. The sign-on page is displayed.
- Enter your Westlaw password (e.g., 1234567abcd) or West OnePass username and password in the appropriate text box(es) on the left side of the page; then click GO. (You will receive your Westlaw password shortly after you arrive in the fall.)
- Click on the “drop/add a course” button in the upper right of the screen.
- Check the box next to Academic Success Program, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit.”
- To use the Academic Success materials, click on the Academic Success page link.
Please contact Kiyana Kiel in Warren Hall room 206, (619) 260-6876 or email Professor Kiel.