This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Friday, September 19, 2014 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Looking for talented summer law clerks or entry level grads? USD School of Law is coming back to San Francisco!
USD School of Law's Office of Career and Professional Development is hosting the 3rd annual USD in the Bay live recruiting event. The event is free for Bay-area legal employers looking to recruit talented summer 2015 law clerks and post-bar entry-level graduates. Students you hand-select will be available for in-person interviews in a private hotel conference room. Parking, lunch and internet service will be provided.
222 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Can’t make it to the event? You can participate remotely by electing to collect USD resumes, screen candidates and interview them by phone or video at your convenience.
How Do I Sign Up?
Register online by Friday, August 8.
Don't Forget our Job Board
Whether or not you attend this year's USD in the Bay, please consider posting your attorney and summer student positions on USD's online job board whenever you have recruiting needs.
Why Recruit at USD School of Law?
Learn more about our students and graduates.
Past Employers Who Interviewed at USD in the Bay
- Alameda County Public Defender
- Santa Clara County District Attorney
- State of California Department of Insurance
- Ernst & Young
- Selman Breitman
- Lowenstein Sandler
- Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment
- National Resource Defense Council
- Solano County District Attorney
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Employee Rights Advocacy Institute for Law & Policy
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith
Questions and More Information
Email Scott Morris, Esq., or call (619) 260-4525.