Date and Time:
Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Join fellow USD alumni and friends in the Seattle area for a networking happy hour...bocce style.
We'll be getting together at Von Trapps in Cap Hill for a casual happy hour. A bocce den has been reserved for our group (bocce court, private tables.) Be sure to RSVP so we know how many people to order catering for!
Your $10 ticket includes light appetizers, 1 drink ticket and bocce games between 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
We hope you're able to join us for this fun event. Note - minors ARE allowed at this venue. Kids under 12 are free. Please purchase a ticket for kids 13 and over.
Attending from USD
- Stephen Ferruolo, Dean of the School of Law
- Eric Pierson, Professor of Communication Studies
- Kara Marsh Proffitt '04, Associate Director of Alumni Relations
912 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- 900 12th Ave (12th and Marion) If you are heading south on 12th take a left on Marion, it will be on your left. 25 spots, pay lot.
- Bank of America Lot. 1300 E. Madison St. 52 spaces. Pay Lot. (This lot is NOT good for daytime events.)
- 701 16th Ave. 20 spots. Pay Lot