This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Friday, November 22, 2013 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Westin, Gaslamp Quarter
$55 per person
The University of San Diego School of Law and the Law Alumni Association Board of Directors are pleased to announce the 2013 Distinguished Alumni Award honorees:
Hon. Lorna A. Alksne, '92
San Diego Superior Court
Patrick W. Martin, '92
Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
And the 2013 Rising Star Recent Alumni Award honorees:
Tessie Abraham, '07
Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA)
Bibianne Fell, '04
Fleming & Fell, PC.
- $55 per person
- $40 per person for recent alumni and guests (graduation years from 2003-13)
- $15 per vehicle for valet parking (at the Westin Gaslamp Quarter)
- Parking validation is also available in the Horton Plaza parking garage for (3) hours with a $10 proof of purchase at Horton Plaza.
2013 Sponsorship Information
Torrey Pines Bank
The Daily Transcript
Additional sponsorship opportunities are as follows:
- Bronze ($500)
Includes two tickets, recognition in the printed program and on the website.
- Silver ($1,000)
Includes four tickets, name recognition on the website, the printed program and the Advocate.
- Gold ($2,500)
Includes a table for ten, name recognition on the website, logo and name in printed program and the Advocate.
- Full-Page DAA Program Advertisement ($500)
5" w x 7.47" h
- Half-Page DAA Program Advertisement ($250)
5" w x 3.6" h