This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Monday, March 4, 2013 – Friday, March 8, 2013
Warren Hall The Writs
PILF is holding its 15th annual LRAP Drive this week. LRAP aids USD law graduates who are working in the public interests law sector pay off their student loan debt. Dean Ferruolo has pledged to match up to $20,000 in this year's campaign! That means your donation is automatically doubled with Dean Ferruolo's matching donation. You can donate to LRAP at the PILF table in The Writs this week:
- Monday, March 4: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m., 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 5: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 6: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m., 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, March 8: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m., 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
You can also donate online (select "Loan Repayment Assistance Program" as your designated option).
We will also sell raffle tickets for some fantastic prizes (including two $250 BarBri certificates and two $500 Kaplan certificates). These prizes will be raffled at the Golf Society's golf tournament on March 9 (you do not need to be present at the tournament to win). All raffle proceeds will go to LRAP.