Date and Time
Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 12 p.m.
San Diego, CA 92110
Interested in developing an international law career? This program will feature a panel of seasoned attorneys practicing in different fields of international law. The panelists will discuss their respective paths to pursuing an international law practice, provide advice about starting or growing an international practice in this global market, and answer questions. The panelists include:
• Enrique Hernandez-Pulido, Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
• Mark Danis, Morrison & Foerster LLP
• Joseph Lestyk, retired General Counsel of Ahlstrom USA, Inc.
• Elettra Menarini, Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
• Michael Perez, Perez & Wilson LLP
All law students in attendance will receive free student memberships in the State Bar of California International Law Section. This event is cosponsored with the International Law Society.