Date and Time:
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 – Wednesday, December 31, 1969 from 5:45 pm to 9:00 pm
The University of San Diego School of Law's Environmental Law Society and International Human Rights Law Society are hosting a speaker panel and an informal networking mixer for USD law students and local attorneys. Please join us in learning about potable water issues in San Diego and enjoying an evening of networking with students and attorneys who are passionate about environmental and human rights law.
- Jill Witkowski, Water Reliability Coalition
- Stephen Heverly, District 1 Council Representative, City of San Diego
- Peter MacLaggan, Senior Vice President Poseidon Resources
- 5:45-6:30 p.m. Speaker Panel Warren Hall, Second Floor, 2B
- 6:30-9:00 p.m. Networking Mixer Warren Hall, Faculty Reading Room
- Hors d'oeurves and drinks will be provided.
Contact the Environmental Law Society for more information.
This event is free, but reservation is required.
Location & Directions
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego CA 92110
Getting to Campus
For attendees wishing to use mass transit, please be advised that schedules and services are limited; consulting schedules in advance is highly recommended. The most convenient hub is the Old Town Transit Center, which is served by bus, the San Diego Trolley, and the Coaster commuter train. The Old Town station is served by USD shuttle buses.
Click here for USD shuttle bus information.
Click here for Old Town Transit Center information.