Research Guides & Class Trainings
- California guides - finding state legislative and administrative research information.
- Federal guides - finding federal legislative and administrative research information.
- Tax guides - finding tax research information with online resource guidance.
- Foreign and International resources - finding primary source material outside the United States.
- Legal Clinic resources - tool for students working in the legal clinics to find practice materials.
- Legal research strategies - tool for mastery of good legal research skills.
- Legal resource guides - guidance on using primary and secondary source materials.
In-class Research Trainings
- The LRC librarians provide research trainings, specifically tailored for subject specific courses.
- View research training presentations