First-Year Law Student Resources
- First-Year Guide to using Study Aids
- Research Skills Videos
- CALI (Computer Assisted Legal Instruction) — Using your mysandiego login and password, you will access the initial CALI authorization code.
Research and Writing
- JD Writing Requirement
- Non-journal Writing Competitions
- Journal Preemption: USD Research Guide
- Foreign and International Law Online Resources
- Research Assistant Program
- Research in the Real World Program
- Class Trainings — Legal Research courses are available for students and for CLE credit.
- Research Guides — how to find specific legal materials.
- Course Reserves and Previous Exams Database — search for past exams by professor, subject, etc.
- USD Law Course Information
LRC Student Services
- Student Organization of the Month
- Study Rooms
- LRC Renewals and Printing
- LRC Work/Study Information
- LRC Training Calendar