Library Materials for Faculty
Using the Library Catalog and the San Diego Circuit
- Both resources provide the quickest method for receiving print materials.
- Faculty may use the Catalog to determine whether USD owns a particular book, journal, reporter, etc.
- If you cannot find a book in the library catalog, the San Diego Circuit catalog is a second option.
- What is the San Diego Circuit?
- A consortium of San Diego libraries that have agreements to share materials.
- Please see the San Diego Circuit for more information.
- Requesting books from the Circuit:
- Click on the "Request" icon.
- Indicate that you are affiliated with "U of San Diego."
- Enter your MySanDiego credentials or your name and barcode number (located on the back of your USD ID card).
- Select "USD Legal Research Center" as your pickup location.
- With your USD ID card, you may check out materials on-site at the following Circuit libraries:
- Cal State University, San Marcos
Use Faculty Document Delivery for speedy support
Need an item not yet available in the library?Visit the Library Purchase Process for Faculty