Law Study Space Reservations
Go to http://reservations.sandiego.edu/VirtualEms/Login.aspx to book your room.
- Login with your MySanDiego username/password.
- From the “Reservations” drop-down menu, select “Law Study Spaces”.
- Read the guidelines.
- Under “When and Where”, pick your time and date and add how many members are in your group. Then, click the blue “Find Space” button.
- Click the sign by the study room of your choice. Click the yellow “Continue” button. Enter your Event and Group Details.
- Click on yellow “Submit” button and you will receive an email confirmation of your reservation.
There are 4 study rooms available in our upstairs Reading Room: LRC room 208, LRC room 209, LRC room 210, LRC room 212.
Study Rooms in Warren Hall
- WH 114A - (the Writs)
- WH 114C - (the Writs)
Room 114A may be reserved for groups of three or more students for up to 4 hours. To reserve one of these rooms, please email a reservation request at least 24 hours in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.