Printing at USD
Printers are available in the LRC, the University Center Torero Lounge, and Serra Hall computing labs as well as various locations across campus. In order to print:
- First time users must register their MySanDiego login to set up access to the print system.
- Go to the LRC computer lab and swipe your Torero card at a print release station
- Enter your MySanDiego username and password.
- Load campus cash on your Torero card. To learn more about campus cash and how to add money to your account, visit Campus Cash Services.
- When printing:
- Open your document(s) on a lab computer and select Print
- Enter your MySanDiego username
- Swipe your Torero card at a print release station
- Select your print job(s) and press Print
- Press Exit when done
- For B&W double-sided ($.08 cents per page)
- For B&W single-sided ($.06 cents per page)
- Color single-sided ($.35 cents per page) (Color printing is available at the University Center Torero Lounge, and Serra Hall computing labs)