The LRC is committed to providing the best possible research experience for its patrons.
- Take our virtual tour or use our library location map to see our physical spaces. If you have a mobile device, our space is available through Google Indoor maps as well.
- Check-out a variety of computer and mobile equipment at our Circulation Desk.
- Need to prepare for a presentation? We have a video camera available for students to practice and view their presentation styles.
- Use our helpful microform-to-PDF machine as well as scanners, printers, and copiers.
- Find our soft drink vending machine in the California room.
- Find more services under student and faculty resources.
Students currently must reserve study rooms by physically visiting the LRC. An online reservation system is coming soon.
Research Assistant Program
The RA program is a great way for students to interact with professors and learn good researching practices while working on interesting projects.
Printing at USD
You must register your USD printing account before printing from on or off campus. Add personal email addresses to your printing account.
Guest Wireless at USD
When you are in the law library accessing guest wireless, please visit the electronic services office (RM 121) with questions and issues. To register and pay for guest wireless access, visit: guestwireless.sandiego.edu/view/userId.php
Library Account Services
You have many accounts as a USD member and the library account is one of them. Use your library account when checking out any library materials. You can place holds on materials through your library accountt.
Laptop checkout policy
USD patrons can check out Mac and PC laptops from the law library.