Make an Interlibrary Loan request
- Log into USD ILL
- For first time ILL requests:
- Login with your MySanDiego username and password. You will fill out a simple online registration form.
- You must provide an email address and phone number where you can be reached to notify you promptly when your request arrives, as well as to remind you when items need to be returned or renewed.
Information about the ILL Process
- The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) system among libraries provides patrons with expanded access to materials.
- Visit our ILL FAQ page for more details about the ILL system.
Notice Regarding Copyright Restrictions
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code), governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research". If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order, if, in its judgement, fulfillment of the order would involve a violation of copyright law.