Scholarship Support Services
- Digital@USanDiego We provide online archiving and hosting of our faculty scholarship. To include your works in the USD repository please fill out the faculty scholarship form. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty Scholarship Support Pilot Program
- SSRN support for faculty If a faculty member would like to submit a paper to the law school's SSRN repository, he or she should contact Sean Saxon, Digital Services Librarian, at ext. 4543. Sean Saxon will post your scholarship to the Law School's SSRN series as soon as he receives the faculty scholarship form.
Legal Research Avenues
Contact our reference desk at email@example.com to inquire about new or specifically tailored legal subject area email alert options.
- Check out or receive library materials
- Make a Request for Librarian Research
- Suggest a Book or Journal for Purchase
- Searching for library materials
- Research Databases (The library subscribes to a growing number of online databases. These databases contain the full text of thousands of treatises, briefs, numerous journals and newspapers, as well as bibliographic information on a wide variety of subjects.)
- Library Purchase Process for individual faculty
- Obtaining a student Research Assistant
Alert Options and online materials
- SSRN (USD Law Faculty scholarly works available here.)
- Sign up for BNA Electronic Highlights
- Sign up for SmartCILP (receive an e-mail message each week that focuses only on the subject headings and journals you choose.)
- Sign up for the Chronicle of Higher Education
Other Services, Resources, and Information
- Request Lexis, Westlaw and Bloomberg Accounts (We also provide tailored Research Database refresher training at your convenience.)
- Get Password for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) (online law school lessons.)
- Presentation on Trends in Research and Legal Instruction (pdf)