Wednesday, August 28, 2013
This is a 10 - 15 hour a week position. The hours are flexible (M-F 8:30-5pm)
- Case management—Perform conflicts check on new client case files, enter client information into data base.
- Organize case files—Open and Close case files. Run case reports. Audit case files. Enter student information into database.
- Client communication—contact and follow up with clients before, during and after representation. Screen for client eligibility and issue spot.
- Clinic Library—update books and maintain clinic book collection. Assist with document processing and data entry.
- Fluency in Spanish—written and verbal is preferred. Translating and interpreting for clients and students.
Other duties as assigned.
Position is immediately open to all years.