Monday, August 23, 2010
This position works with the communications team to assist with general maintenance of the law school’s Web site and will assist the Web developer in creating new pages and/or implementing new technology.
- Assists in updating Web pages for the School of Law website using Adobe Contribute
- Assists in light editing for spelling, punctuation and grammar of website copy
- Assists in approving website content changes using Adobe Contribute
- Assists in approving web postings for special events, meetings and campus jobs
- Assists in updating online database information for faculty bios, law journals and class descriptions
- Other projects as assigned
Skills or knowledge required or preferred
- Ability to organize complex information into digestible content for Web pages
- Ability to understand database organization principals
- Novice experience with HTML coding (preferred but not required)
- Working knowledge of PHP principles (preferred but not required)
10-20 per week
Interested cadidates should submit resume and writing sample to Patrick Riedling, associate director of communications by August 31, 2010.