Tuesday, May 11, 2010
This position will assist the Development & Alumni Relations office in all areas of daily operation. The work-study employee will work through the executive assistant supporting all members of the office with project-related tasks. The individual must be able and willing to switch projects as priority tasks demand more attention. It will require the employee to provide efficient and effective use of time as a way to be a productive asset to the office. The work-study student worker responsibilities include, but are not limited to: answering main office phone line, contacting alumni with reminders for planned events, updating alumni database with contact information, organizing and completing large mailing tasks for solicitations and invitations, and researching information to track School of Law alumni.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Excellent phone skills for answering office line & communicating with alumni on a regular basis
- Computer literacy required, MS Office experience preferred
- Skills necessary to compile mailing lists & documents in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Ability to plan and manage time in order to help the office staff organize student projects
20 to 30 hours per week; flexible schedule, with most hours required between 8:30am – 5:00pm
Please send résumé and available work hours to email@example.com.