Wednesday, August 26, 2009
• Organization, distribution, collection of class materials both in-class and outside of large class meeting (Thursdays 2:30 – 4:20, Grace Courtroom)
• Assistance in communicating with and providing relevant materials (hard copy and digitally) to seven small section instructors, and in providing assistance as needed for video-recording and replaying of student performances.
• Assistance in maintaining the class website materials and calendar, putting materials on the class website, keeping them up-to-date.
• Updating Mock Trial materials, adding important information, relevant to this semester, updating research on new materials.
• Assisting in communication with and distributing materials to mock trial judges and jurors, and in managing mock trials at the County Courthouse.
SPECIAL SKILLS NEEDED
• Clerical: organization and filing of information, lists and materials, both digitally and in hard copy.
• Computer: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, scanning, website updating (html not required), and conversion of media to and from digital format, as well as organization of the collection.
• 10 – 15, from August 24 through October 9, 2009.
• 15 – 20, from October 12 through November 19, 2009.
• 5 – 10, from November 23 through December 4, 2009.