Executive Assistants are responsible for the administrative support and coordination of complex activities, providing high-level assistance for their assigned faculty.
Assistance, with strict confidentiality, is provided for the preparation of class materials such as syllabi, seating charts, class participation and attendance logs, preparation of mid-term and final exams, sample answers, grades, posting of syllabi and first reading assignments via Blackboard program and textbook orders.
Other tasks include the following:
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and class presentations
- Distribution and tracking of law school mail
- Assisting with calendaring/scheduling
- Processing expense reimbursements and check requests
- Reconciling faculty budget accounts
- Preparation of the Law School Telephone Directory and e-mail lists