How to Reserve a Room
To reserve a room in a building outside the School of Law, please visit USD's campus scheduling website.
To reserve a room or meeting space for academic purposes in the School of Law (Warren Hall, Guadalupe Hall, Pardee Legal Research Center) you must submit a request at least 72 business hours in advance of the event.
- Check the School of Law calendar of events to ensure room space is available
- Check the USD calendar of events and check the full list of law school events to ensure there are no major conflicts
- Gather all event details
- Complete and submit the appropriate room reservation request below
Other important steps to consider:
- Do not advertise events until you have received a confirmation of reserved space.
- SmartPodium access keys must be checked out one day prior to the event. Please contact the facilities department, (619) 260-4586, to pick up keys.
- Email academic scheduling staff with any updates or changes to your request to ensure questions can be answered in a timely fashion.
- Report any maintenance or janitorial issues.
To report problems with reserved space, contact the law school facilities department, (619) 260-4586, Warren Hall room 139.