This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 – Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Stay current with critical tax information. Join the School of Law Tax Programs for one or more of our Summer Tax Seminars. The seminars are designed for professionals in law, accounting and finance, as well as for corporate executives and business owners.
Participants have the option of registering for one or more seminars. All seminars will be held on the USD campus.
- Taxation of Intellectual Property - June 17 and 18, 2013
- Corporate Finance Techniques - June 20 and 21, 2013
- International Taxation - June 18 and 19, 2013
- Estate and Gift Taxation - June 24 and 25, 2013
- Pass-Through Taxation: Subchapter S Corporations, Partnerships and More - June 25 and 26, 2013
- Real Estate Taxation - June 27 and 28, 2013
Visit the Summer Tax Seminars website for course details, MCLE and CPE credit information and registration.