Date and Time:
Friday, September 16, 2011 from 2 p.m. to 12 a.m.
University Center Forums A&B
USD School of Law's Institute for Law & Philosophy hosts a panel of legal experts from across the United States who will comment on and discuss issues at the intersection of neuroscience and the law. The panelists will discuss, among other things, whether the findings of neuroscience threaten to undermine our notions of criminal responsibility; whether neuroscience can assist evaluation of testimony; and whether neuroscience can shed light on such matters as drug and alcohol addiction.
- Deborah Denno, Fordham University, The School of Law
- Adam Kolber, Professor, Brooklyn Law School
- Michael Moore, Professor, Law & Philosophy, University of Illinois
- Stephen Morse, Professor, Law & Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania
- Michael Pardo, Professor, University of Alabama School of Law
- Walter Sinnott-Armstrong, Professor, Philosophy, Duke University
Directions & Parking
Once you enter the main entrance of the campus:
- Stop by the main entrance kiosk to obtain a parking pass from the attendant and proceed to the Mission Parking Structure.
- The Hahn University Center is located just west of the parking structure. See the campus map for exact location.
- The event will be held in Forums A&B, which are just inside the main entrance of the building.