Date and Time:
Saturday, November 10, 2007 – Wednesday, December 31, 1969 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Hahn University Center
Join us for a unique opportunity to network with agents, lawyers, and other professionals in the fields of sports and entertainment law.
Scheduled to participate:
- Tamara Brandt, managing counsel, Toyota Motor Sales
- David Brownstein, Art/Work Entertainment
- Randy M. Grossman, Major League Baseball agent
- Amit Kumar, director of Legal Affairs, TaylorMade-adidas Golf
- Elsa Ramo (USD Law '02), entertainment representation, Law Offices of Elsa Ramo
- Dick Semerdjian (USD Law '85), chair, San Diego International Sports Council and Foundation
- Ted Sinclair, Screen Actors Guild
Leonard Armato (USD Law '78), owner and commissioner of AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour, will deliver the keynote address.
Breakfast and lunch will be served
Early Bird tickets available at http://sels.usdlaw.org. Ticket prices increase November 3, 2007.
USD Sports and Entertainment Law Society and California Western Entertainment and Sports Law SocietyLeonard Armato has been playing at the highest level in the sports representation and marketing business for more than 20 years. His clients have included some of the world