USD School of Law is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. You may not publicize that your event qualifies for MCLE credit prior to receiving approval from the MCLE coordinator. To request MCLE credit for your event, please submit the following to the MCLE coordinator as soon as possible and in no event later than two weeks prior to your event:
- Title and brief summary of each session for which you are requesting MCLE credit.
- Event agenda, including start and end times for each session. Include specific start and end times for any introductions, Q&A sessions and breaks.
- Name of and biography for each speaker.
- Copies of any planned promotional materials.
- Copies of any written materials to be provided to participants. The State Bar of California requires that substantive written materials be made available for all sessions lasting longer than 60 minutes. You may provide the materials to participants either in advance of or during the program. Any materials made available online must continue to be available online for at least 30 calendar days following the event. Materials provided to request credit may be in draft form.
If your event qualifies for MCLE credit, the MCLE coordinator will provide you with the specific language to be used in your promotional materials and the required forms you will need for the day of your event.