What is the 2015 Class Gift?
The 2015 Class Gift is still being discussed…check back periodically to see if the Graduating Class Gift Committee has made a decision. Questions or ideas? Please email Irene Condella, Director of JD Student Affairs, or Erin Osmak, SBA President.
Our goal is to raise $5,000 from the Class of 2015, but no gift is too large or too small. Additionally, if you feel compelled to make a contribution to particular program or area of the law school (legal clinics, CAI, moot court or mock trial) you absolutely can. Just choose your preferred designation on the online giving form.
A gift of any amount will get you an invitation to our invite-only donor appreciation event in O’Tooles during the spring semester. Donors will receive a drink ticket and enjoy an evening with friends celebrating the last few weeks of law school at USD.
When can I make my gift?
Right now! The official fundraising period for the class gift campaign will kick off in March and will continue until finals begin in May. All gifts made by June 30, 2014 will count toward our goal.
How do I make a gift?
There are a number of ways to support your class gift campaign:
- Online: Make a gift today using our online giving form. Include your class year and select “Graduating Class Gift” on the “List of Designations” menu.
- On your mobile phone: Visit our mobile giving site giveonthego.sandiego.edu to make your gift in under 30 seconds.
- Class Gift Committee: A member of the committee will be speaking to you about the gift, you may give him or her your gift (a check or cash) and it will be forwarded to the Office of Development and Donor Relations in Guadalupe Hall on your behalf.
- Phone: Call (619) 260-4692 to make a credit card gift by phone directly to the Office of Development and Donor Relations.
- Drop your donation off at the Office of Development and Donor Relations in Guadalupe Hall, Suite 202 (building next door to Warren Hall).
Questions? Email the Office of Development and Donor Relations or call (619) 260-4692.