What is the 2015 Class Gift?
The 2015 Class Gift will be standing desks for the Legal Research Center. These desks will allow students to work while either sitting or standing, a feature that many students who spend long hours at the library will appreciate.
Our goal is to raise $5,000 from the Class of 2015, but no gift is too large or too small. Additionally, if you feel compelled to make a contribution to a particular program at the law school, such as legal clinics, CAI, moot court or mock trial, you absolutely can. Just choose your preferred designation on the online giving form.
A gift of any amount will get you an invitation to our invite-only donor appreciation event in O’Tooles during the spring semester. Donors will receive a drink ticket and will enjoy an evening with friends, celebrating the last few weeks of law school at USD.
When can I make my gift?
Right now! The official fundraising period for the class gift campaign kicked off in March and will continue until finals begin in May. All gifts made by June 30, 2015 will count toward our goal.
How do I make a gift?
There are a number of ways to support your class gift campaign:
- Online: Make a gift today using our online giving form. Include your class year and select “Graduating Class Gift” on the “List of Designations” menu.
- On your mobile phone: Visit our mobile giving site giveonthego.sandiego.edu to make your gift in under 30 seconds.
- Class Gift Committee: A member of the committee will be speaking to you about the gift, you may give him or her your gift (a check or cash) and it will be forwarded to the Office of Development and Donor Relations in Guadalupe Hall on your behalf.
- Phone: Call (619) 260-4692 to make a credit card gift by phone directly to the Office of Development and Donor Relations.
- Drop your donation off at the Office of Development and Donor Relations in Guadalupe Hall, Suite 202 (building next door to Warren Hall).
Questions? Email the Office of Development and Donor Relations or call (619) 260-4692.