What is the 2014 Class Gift?
The 2014 Class Gift will be a new water bottle dispensing station in the LRC. Students requested that the outdated drinking fountain in the library be replaced with a brand new water dispenser like the one in the Writs, and the class gift committee decided to make it happen. Your gift can help the class bring cold drinking water to the library, to be installed just after graduation so you have water for studying for the bar exam. Questions? Please email Whitney Sharpe, Class Gift Advisor, or Michelle Silva, SBA President.
Our goal is to raise $5,000 from the Class of 2014, but no gift is too large or too small. Additionally, if you feel compelled to make a contribution to an area of campus aside from the water dispenser (legal clinics, CAI, moot court or mock trial) you absolutely can. Just choose your preferred designation on the online giving form.
A gift of $14 gets you a free USD School of Law t-shirt (guys and girls styles) and a gift of $20 enters you into a raffle for a RESERVED parking spot in the law school parking lot for one week during finals. You can double your chances by making a gift of $40, triple your chances with a gift of $60, and so on.
When can I make my gift?
Right now! The official fundraising period for the class gift campaign will kick off in March and will continue until finals begin in May. All gifts made by June 30, 2014 will count toward our goal.
How do I make a gift?
There are a number of ways to support your class gift campaign:
- Online: Make a gift today using our online giving form. Include your class year and select “Graduating Class Gift” on the “List of Designations” menu.
- On your mobile phone: Visit our mobile giving site giveonthego.sandiego.edu to make your gift in under 30 seconds.
- Class Gift Committee: A member of the committee will be speaking to you about the gift, you may give him or her your gift (a check or cash) and it will be forwarded to the Office of Development and Donor Relations in Guadalupe Hall on your behalf.
- Phone: Call (619) 260-4692 to make a credit card gift by phone directly to the Office of Development and Donor Relations.
- Drop your donation off at the Office of Development and Donor Relations in Guadalupe Hall, Suite 202 (building next door to Warren Hall).
Questions? Email the Office of Development and Donor Relations or call (619) 260-4692.