The Graduating Class Gift program is a student-led campaign to raise money for University of San Diego School of Law. The Graduating Class Gift campaign is a fun and meaningful way for members of the graduating class to celebrate the milestone of earning their law degree, cement their bond as a class and help make USD School of Law a better place for current and future students by supporting a gift they feel will make a difference.
To pursue these goals, a committee of law students has volunteered to help rally support from their classmates. The class gift is meant to show gratitude for their legal education and to assist USD in remaining a competitive, top-tier law school. Above all, it represents the desire to give back and to support students following in their footsteps.
What is the 2017 Class Gift?
The Class of 2017 is raising money to renovate the student lounge in Warren Hall. Depending on the amount raised, the committee aims to:
- Replace couch
- Mount TV to wall
- Reorganize existing furniture (vending machines, microwaves) for better flow
When can I make my gift?
Right now! The official fundraising period for the class gift campaign kicked off in February and will continue through the end of the semester. All gifts made by June 30, 2017 will count toward the student lounge renovation.
How do I make a gift?
There are a number of ways to support your class gift campaign:
- Online: Make a gift today using USD's secure online giving form. Include your class year and select “Law School Graduating Class Gift” on the “List of Designations” menu, under "Other."
- Class Gift Committee: A member of the committee will be speaking to you about the 2017 Graduating Class Gift. You may give him or her your gift (a check or cash) and it will be forwarded to the Office of Law School Annual Giving in Guadalupe Hall on your behalf.
- Phone: Call (619) 260-2996 to make a credit card gift by phone directly to the Office of Law School Annual Giving.
- Drop your donation off at the Office of Law School Annual Giving in Guadalupe Hall, 201b (building next door to Warren Hall).