Class - Specific Study Aids
You can access the class-specific handouts prepared by the learning assistants by using TWEN (The West Educational Network). (You can access other Academic Success materials, such as advice on study skills, through this website.)
Instructions for using TWEN
- Open your Internet browser and type http://lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Click TWEN at the top of the Westlaw home page. The sign-on page is displayed.
- Enter your Westlaw password (e.g., 1234567abcd) or West OnePass username and password in the appropriate text box(es) on the left side of the page; then click GO. (You will receive your Westlaw password shortly after you arrive in the fall.)
- Click on the “drop/add a course” button in the upper right of the screen.
- Check the box next to Academic Success Program, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit.”
- To use the Academic Success materials, click on the Academic Success page link.
Questions? Please contact Kiyana Kiel in Warren Hall, room 117
(619) 260-6876 or email Professor Kiel.