The Perfect Climate for Studying Law
When Creating a Climate for Success, A Little Help from Mother Nature Doesn't Hurt
Four Solid Reasons to Choose USD Law
The first thing you should look for in a law school is a good faculty. We don't say that just because our faculty ranks among the top 25 worldwide (according to SSRN) and 21st among American Bar Association (ABA) accredited law schools, rather we say this because faculty has a direct impact on what and how you learn. Certainly, however, we're not going to rest on our faculty's laurels. There are plenty of reasons to choose USD Law and here are four of them.
We offer a wide variety of concentrations. USD Law's Perfect 10:
- Business and Corporate Law
- Children's Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Health Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Public Interest Law
We offer special programs that make you a practice-ready professional upon graduation:
- Academic Success Program
- Agency and Judicial Externships
- Center for Intellectual Property Law & Markets
- Center for the Study of Constitutional Originalism
- Center for Computation, Mathematics, and the Law
- Center for Corporate and Securities Law
- Center for Public Interest Law
- Children's Advocacy Institute (CAI)
- Corporate Counsel Externship Program
- Washington, D.C. Semester Externship
- Energy Policy Initiatives Center (EPIC)
- Entertainment, Sports & Intellectual Property (ESIP) Externship
- Extensive Legal Writing and Research Program
- Institute for Law and Philosophy
- Institute for Law and Religion
- Intellectual Property Clinic
- International Exchange Programs in Argentina, China, Denmark, Germany, Israel and Singapore
- Moot Court/Trial Advocacy Program (state, national and international competitions)
- Student Bar Association (more than 40 student-run organizations)
- Summer Law Study Abroad Programs in Paris and London
- Technology Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Veterans Legal Clinic
We have a number of financial aid packages.
- Scholarships – more than 560 full and partial merit, need-based and/or diversity and achievement scholarships
- Loans – federal, institutional and private loan programs
- Work Programs – work part-time on campus
We're in a great location where the weather is practically perfect year-round.
- Find out all the reasons why USD Law is the right choice for you.
We're in a great location where the weather is practically perfect year round.
Choose your path.