Scott Anders, Jae Kim, Nilmini Silva-Send, Clark Gordon, Yichao Gu, Splitting the Electric Emissions Baby: Allocating Greenhouse Gas Reductions between Efficiency and Renewable Energy Policies. Electricity Journal October 2015.
- Wesley Schultz, Mica Estrada, Joseph Schmitt, Rebecca Sokoloski, Nilmini Silva-Send. Using in-home displays to provide smart meter feedback about household electricity consumption: A randomized control trial comparing kilowatts, cost, and social norms. Energy 90 (2015) 351-358.
Nilmini Silva-Send, Scott Anders, Andrew Narwold, Cost Effectiveness Comparison of Certain Transportation Measures to Mitigate Greenhouse Gas Emissions in San Diego County, California, Energy Policy Journal, Online August 2013. (pdf)
- Nilmini Silva-Send, Climate Change Disputes at the World Trade Organization: National Energy Policies and International Trade Liability, San Diego Journal of Climate and Energy Law, Vol. 4: 95, 2012-2013. (pdf)
- Scott Anders, Reducing Greenhouse Gases from Buildings in the San Diego Region: An Analysis of Local Government Policy Options, Journal of Sustainable Real Estate (Volume 2, Number 1, December 2010) (pdf)
- Scott Anders, "Hey, Your Tree Is Shading My Solar Panels": California's Solar Shade Control Act, Journal of Sustainable Real Estate (Volume 2, Number 1, December 2010) (pdf)
- Scott Anders, David De Haan, Nilmini Silva-Send, Sean Tanaka, Lauren Tyner, Applying California’s AB 32 targets to the regional level: A study of San Diego County greenhouse gases and reduction strategies, Energy Policy Journal (July 2009) (pdf)
- Scott Anders, Tom Bialek, Technical Potential for Rooftop Photovoltaics in the San Diego Region, Proceedings of the American Solar Energy Society. (July 2006) (pdf)