Date and Time:
Friday, January 25, 2013 from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Webinar (See instructions)
This is the first in a series of Webinars to describe in detail the proposed methodology for the San Diego Solar Cost of Service Study. More information about the meeting is provided below.
- Meeting Topic: This meeting will focus on the cost of Transmission-related services associated with SDG&E Cost of Service. They are “Transmission-related” since these are charges associated with the bulk power system. The cost components include:
- Resource Adequacy Capacity
- Ancillary Services
- Grid Management
- Transmission Capacity
- Transmission O&M
- Meeting Materials: You can download a copy of the Webinar Presentation from the EPIC Website.
- Webinar Information: To access the Webinar, see the information below.
Choose one of the following:
- Start the Office Live Meeting client, and then in the Voice & Video pane, click Join Conference. The conferencing service will call you at the number you specify. (Recommended)
- Dial the conferencing service directly, and enter the participant code shown below:
Participant Code: 7196252
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Office Live Meeting.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste into your web browser:
- Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: 8M7M5G
Entry Code: jS/s5:g
If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support.