2016 Milestone Reunions
Friday, October 14The classes of 2011, 2006, 1996, 1986 and 1976 are celebrating milestone reunions on-campus at USD. Visit your reunion website for more information: Class of 1966 50 -YearClass of 1976 40-Year…
2016 Distinguished Alumni Awards Luncheon
Friday, November 18The University of San Diego School of Law and the Law Alumni Association Board of Directors are pleased to announce the 2016 Distinguished Alumni Award honorees: Hon. Irma Poole Asberry ’79Rive…
Regional Alumni Events
- Aug 21: Orange County Alumni Concert at Dana Point
- Sep 14: Orange County Alumni Tacos & Cerveza
- Sep 21: San Diego Recent Law Alumni Networking Reception
- Sep 22: Las Vegas Alumni Happy Hour
- Sep 25: San Diego North County Alumni Polo Game
- Sep 29: Phoenix Alumni Panel & Reception
- Sep 30: Boston Alumni Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Game & Happy Hour
- Nov 1: New York City Law Alumni Reception
- Nov 11: Chicago Alumni Happy Hour & Networking
Garrison Klueck ’86 (JD) Named Mensa National OmbudsmanSan Diego (August 9, 2016) - University of San Diego (USD) School of Law alumnus Garrison Klueck ’86 (JD) was recently elected. National Ombudsman for American Mensa. The national ele…
Lyn Semeta ’85 (JD) Featured in Los Angeles TimesLos Angeles (August 3, 2016) - University of San Diego School of Law alumna Lyn Semeta, '85 (JD), was the feature of a Los Angeles Times article reporting on her second run for city council and her w…
Alumni Recognized in National Diversity Council’s 2016 Top 50 Women LawyersLos Angeles (July 7, 2016) - Sharon Cheever, ’82 (JD), and Karen Hewitt ,’89 (JD), were recognized by the National Diversity Council in its 2016 Top 50 Women Lawyers, a definitive li…
Dick Semerdjian ’85 (JD) Receives James K. Carroll Leadership Award from American Bar AssociationWashington, D.C. (July 26, 2016) - The American Bar Association (ABA) Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) announced today it will honor University of San Diego (USD) School of …
Fran Townsend ’85 (JD) Named Senior National Security Analyst for CBS NewsNew York (July 26, 2016) - CBS News announced today that University of San Diego (USD) School of Law alumna Fran Townsend, '85 (JD), has been named senior national security analyst for the broadcast …
Monthly Feature: Get Fit at USD
Access to Athletic Facilities & Fitness Classes
USD alumni have access to the Sports Center pool, gym, weight room, basketball courts, tennis courts, locker rooms, and the Jenny Craig Pavilion McNamara Fitness Center through a Facilities Use Pass. The cost is:
- Free for (1) year after graduation
- $5 per day
- $75 for (4) months
- $150 a year
USD alumni are also eligible to participate in fitness and recreational actvitities such as yoga, zumba, intramurals, personal training and massage. Family member and guest passes are available.
Office of Alumni Relations
USD School of Law Alumni Association
- USD alumni discount at Bartell Hotels.
- Submit an Alumni Spotlight idea for The Docket.
- Update your contact information.
- Join your class reunion committee.
- Volunteer your time to help build relationships between alumni and the law school.
- Support USD School of Law with your financial gift.
- Learn more about the alumni association and alumni resources.