Los Angeles Law Alumni Chapter Kick-Off
Thursday, August 11Join Dean Stephen C. Ferruolo for our Los Angeles Law Alumni Chapter Kick-Off showcasing new faculty initiatives. Private Residence of Michael Kaplan ’72Beverly Hills, CAAddress will be em…
Regional Alumni Events
- Jul 16–17: USD Wine Classic
- Jul 23: Washington D.C. Alumni Nationals Game & Pre-Game Party
- Jul 30: Sacramento Alumni River Cats Game & Pre-Game Party
- Jul 31: San Diego Alumni Day at the Del Mar Racetrack
- Aug 11: Los Angeles Law Alumni Chapter Kick-Off
- Aug 14: San Francisco Giants Baseball Game & Pre-Game Party
- Aug 21: Orange County Alumni Concert at Dana Point
- Sep 14: Orange County Alumni Tacos & Cerveza
USD School of Law Alumni Named Daily Transcript’s 2016 Top 40 Under 40San Diego (June 29, 2016) - The San Diego Daily Transcript announced its annual “Top 40 Under 40” list, honoring emerging developers, brokers, lawyers, and public officials who are h…
Nathan G. Leedy ’03 (JD) Named Superior Court JudgeSacramento (June 28, 2016) - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced the appointment of University of San Diego (USD) School of Law alumnus Nathan G. Leedy, ’03 (JD), to a judgeship in the …
Alumni Named 2016 General Counsel Finalists by the San Diego Business JournalSan Diego (June 15, 2016) - Several University of San Diego (USD) School of Law alumni have been honored as General Counsel of the Year finalists by the San Diego Business Journal. The fourth a…
Law Firm Challenge Raises More Than $140,000 for USD School of LawSan Diego (July 8, 2016) - The Law Firm Challenge has wrapped up another successful year, raising more than $140,000 for University of San Diego (USD) School of Law from alumni at participating …
Tax Notes Selects Two USD School of Law Students’ Articles for PublicationSan Diego (July 5, 2016) – USD School of Law students Kristofer Thompson, ’17 (JD), and Luke Wagner, ’17 (JD), have written articles that have been selected by Tax Notes for pub…
USD School of Law Mentioned in Tax Notes article “Stack Calls for More Multinational Engagement”San Diego (June 30, 2016) – Robert Stack, Treasury deputy assistant secretary of international tax affairs, was the keynote speaker at the fourth annual Transfer Pricing Symposium in April …
Monthly Feature: Bartell Hotels
Discounted Hotel Rooms & Perks
USD School of Law is launching an Alumni Benefits section of the Docket that will highlight one of the many benefits alumni have access to through the USD Law Alumni Association in each monthly issue of the Docket. Our first feature is Bartell Hotels, owned by USD law alumnus and Board of Trustees member Richard M. Bartell '75 (JD).
USD's partnership with Bartell Hotels provides discounted rates and exclusive benefits for alumni at their eight San Diego-based properties while contributing to student scholarships. Discount accommodations and exclusive benefits include:
- 15% discount below the best available rate
- Complimentary welcome beverage for two
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast for two
- 10% of total room cost is donated to USD student scholarships
Book online through the USD partnership website or call (800) 345-9995 and mention USD. For further information and for group/event inquiries, email or call Dana Irby, Director of Sales at (619) 224-1556.
Office of Alumni Relations
USD School of Law Alumni Association
- USD alumni discount at Bartell Hotels.
- Submit an Alumni Spotlight idea for The Docket.
- Update your contact information.
- Join your class reunion committee.
- Volunteer your time to help build relationships between alumni and the law school.
- Support USD School of Law with your financial gift.
- Learn more about the alumni association and alumni resources.