JD Concentration Classes: Business and Corporate Law
- Credits for concentration: 18
- Grade point average in concentration courses of 2.5 is required in order to obtain the Concentration
- Recognition: Certificate and transcript notation
- To receive the concentration, you must submit an application during Spring Semester of your graduating year. Applications are due by April 1 of your graduating year.
Required Courses (10 credits)
- Corporate Taxation (Tax II)
- Securities Regulation
Electives (minimum of 8 credits)
|List of electives|
You may only elect a maximum of 3 credits from the following to count toward the concentration:
Students in this program may apply up to 6 credits from a graduate school of business toward the JD degree (Academic Rules I.A.3.), but not as a substitute for the Business & Corporate Law Concentration requirements.
Note: Please plan carefully. Some courses have prerequisites. Courses may not be offered each year. Some courses have limited enrollment.
*Advanced Tax course: Enrollment of JD students must be approved by Graduate and International Programs (WH 207).