- Credits for concentration: 18
- Grade point average in concentration courses of 2.5 is required in order to obtain the Concentration
- Recognition: Certificate and transcript notation or Certificate with Special Emphasis and transcript notation
- To receive the concentration, you must submit an application during Spring Semester of your graduating year. Applications are due by April 1 of your graduating year.
- Administrative Law
- Public Interest Law and Practice (year-long course; limited enrollment; special application procedure)
Note: Please plan carefully. Some courses have prerequisites. Courses may not be offered each year. Some courses and clinics have limited enrollment.