- Credits for concentration: 18
- Grade point average in concentration courses of 2.5 is required in order to obtain the Concentration
- Recognition: Certificate and transcript notation
- To receive the concentration, you must submit an application during Spring Semester of your graduating year. Applications are due by April 1 of your graduating year.
Required Courses (at least 6 credits)
- Copyright Law
- Intellectual Property Survey
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
- Trade Secrets
Electives (12 credits)
|Intellectual Property Electives|
You may elect a maximum of 3 credits from the following to count toward the concentration. The work in these placements must be IP-related:
For the following electives, only ONE course may count toward the Concentration:
Note: Please plan carefully. Some courses have prerequisites. Courses may not be offered each year. Some courses and clinics have limited enrollment.
*Advanced Tax course: Enrollment of JD students must be approved by Graduate and International Programs (Warren Hall 207).