- University of San Diego School of Law 5th Annual Patent Law Conference
Friday, January 16, 2015 8:30 a.m. – Saturday, January 17, 2015
Manchester Conference Center Auditorium
- Reasonable Accommodations, Modifications and Construction Issues Under the Fair Housing Act and California Law
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Warren Hall 3B
- Judicial Reform & Human Rights in Mexico: Supreme Court Justice José Ramon Cossío Díaz (Justice in Mexico)
Friday, January 30, 2015 10:30 a.m.
- We'd Like to Thank and Excuse Bias: How to Pick a Judge and Jury (Community Defenders)
Saturday, January 31, 2015 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Richard Crawford Pugh Lecture on Tax Reform Beyond the Headlines
Wednesday, February 4, 2015 4 p.m.
Warren Hall Grace Courtroom
- 2015 Sports Law Symposium
Friday, March 27, 2015 3 p.m.
Hahn University Center
- Third Annual Transfer Pricing Symposium
Thursday, April 23, 2015 – Friday, April 24, 2015
Mother Rosalie Hill Hall Executive Classroom
- CLE Sessions at 15th International Conference on AI & Law - ICAIL 2015
Friday, June 12, 2015 9:30 a.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice
- 11th Annual USD School of Law-Procopio International Tax Law Institute
Thursday, October 22, 2015 – Friday, October 23, 2015