This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Warren Hall - Faculty Reading Room
Hosted by the Young Tax Lawyers of the California State Bar and USD Tax Clinic, this free, one-hour program will discuss various issues surrounding bankruptcy law including consultation with the insolvent client, requirements under Title 11 with respect to tax returns, and the role of the U.S. Trustee’s Office and IRS Chief Counsel’s Office.
- Hon. Margaret M. Mann, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of California
- John L. Morrell, Higgs Fletcher & Mack, LLP
- Tiffany L. Carroll, Acting U.S. Trustee, Region 15
- Mindy Meigs, IRS Office of Chief Counsel
- Laura L. Buckley, Higgs Fletcher & Mack, LLP
There will be a wine and cheese reception following the presentation. Reservation are not required.
The University of San Diego is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider and certifies that this activity is approved for one hour of general credit.