- The Main Arena is used for instructional purposes, concerts, athletic events, banquets, commencements, student programs, trade shows and other forms of recreation and entertainment.
- Hard-sole shoes are not permitted on the Main Arena floor.
- The Main Arena floor is for use by the intercollegiate basketball and volleyball teams and approved intramural teams; pick-up games and open recreational games are currently not allowed.
- Rental of the Main Arena will include areas reasonably necessary for ingress and egress for personnel and equipment as well as those areas necessary for parking and unloading equipment.
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms are available to USD students, faculty and staff with proper identification.
- Lockers are not currently assigned, but users are required to bring their own locks to secure their belongings during operating hours.
- Locks must be removed at the end of each day or the Jenny Craig Pavilion Staff will remove them.
- The Jenny Craig Pavilion is not responsible for lost or stolen items within the Pavilion.
- All facility users must present a valid USD ID.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times. This includes: athletic shoes, T-shirts, shorts. NO TANK TOPS OR OPEN TOED SHOES.
- All personal items must be placed in cubbyholes. JCP staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Clean up after yourself. Return all weights and dumbbells to racks and wipe down equipment after use. Do not place weights on floor or against racks.
- Personal towels will not be provided. Towels will be provided to wipe down equipment only.
- All drinks must be in plastic bottles. No food is allowed in the facility.
- Profanity and/or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Report any Injuries or broken equipment to staff immediately.
- No equipment is to leave the fitness center.
- Olympic collars are to be used at all times.
- No slamming weight stacks or dropping dumbbells.
- JCP Fitness Center office is for coaches/staff only.
- The "free weight section" will be unavailable at specifies times due to athletic usage.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF PRIVILEGES