- All facility users must present a valid USD ID.
- USD affiliates may bring a guest. Check in with the Center for information.
- Profanity and/or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Report any injuries or broken equipment to staff immediately.
- No equipment is to leave the fitness center.
- Athletic apparel and shoes are required
- NO khakis or jeans
- NO sports bras or half-shirts that reveal the stomach area
- NO flip-flops, sandals or open-toed shoes
- Fitness center staff reserves the right to determine appropriate attire.
Dumbell & Free Weight Area
- Return dumbbells to their respective racks
- Wipe down the benches after you use them
- Remove the weights from the bars and return them to the weight trees
- Use the Olympic collars whenever you have weights on the bar(s)
- Do NOT drop the weights and/or dumbbells on the floor.
- 20 minute limit during peak hours
- Wipe down display and handles after usage
- You may request that the supervisor change the channel on one of the TV's
Personal Items & Cleanliness
- Store personal items in cubbies or locker rooms.
- JCP staff is not responsible for lost/stolen items
- Please clean up after yourself. Spray bottles and towels are located throughout the fitness center.
- No food is permitted at any time; a water bottle with a lid is allowed